A brand new year !!! If you’re thinking of starting a new business, Stuart Harris Associates, The Friendly Accountants, can help you with practical advice 😄
Getting down to brass tax
Whatever stage your business has reached, whatever its size, we can help you administer, manage and grow.
Not only does outsourcing your accounting and tax functions reduce your costs, but it will free up you and your staff to deal with the day-to-day of running your business. We’re a flexible firm so you can ask us to take on as much or as little as you like, whether that’s to help on a specific occasion or on a regular basis.
What we do
Our services range from tax and accounting to audits and general advice, including:
- Starting up? Providing comprehensive advice on setting up a business, including company formation and the various elements you need to consider at this early stage.
- Bookkeeping and accounting: Implementing bespoke systems and procedures to keep track of your business transactions, monthly management of accounts and cash flow and profit projections.
- Accounts preparation: Preparing your monthly and year-end accounts, submitting accounts to Companies House and helping you keep track of the deadlines you need to observe with e-reminders.
- Auditing: Carrying out statutory and voluntary audits to help you get the best out of your business.
- Payroll: Administration of every aspect of your statutory and non-statutory obligations, from national insurance and PAYE to statutory maternity and sick pay. Managing pensions, bonuses and staff costs.
- VAT: Managing every aspect, from registration to planning and administration.
- Corporate tax: Ensuring you comply with your obligations, make the most of available reliefs and pay the right amount of tax at the right time.
- Tax planning: Advising on the best tax structures for your business to maximise efficiency.
We have extensive experience in assisting with different professions and organisations, including preparing the accounts of solicitors, charities and trusts.
If your business has international elements, we can help advise you on all the tax and accounting issues you need to consider as well as implementing any changes.