I was lucky enough to attend a Q&A session by Lord Blunkett this week. As you are probably aware, I am a big fan of Lord Blunkett, and in his political career, he has been Education and Employment Secretary, and also the Home Secretary. He therefore speaks with authority and common sense about matters affecting … Continued
Helping you manage, helping you grow
As a full service accountancy firm, you can count on us at every phase of your life and at each stage of your business.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Expert advice: regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (the ACCA), so you can be sure you receive the best advice from qualified professionals.
- Forward thinking: we keep abreast of the latest developments and work to anticipate upcoming changes, so our advice is not only current, but forward looking.
- Paperless accounting: we use the latest technology and web-based advances such as online filing and e-reminders, to make things more efficient for you and friendlier to trees.
- Flexibility: we can take on as much or as little as you want.
- A personal approach: we get to know each of our clients and their businesses, so you’re not just another file in a cabinet, but are treated according to your specific needs.
- Assistance with deadlines: we’ll send you reminders of any upcoming deadlines well in advance together with a list of what you need to prepare so you can be sure you won’t miss a thing.
- Support and guidance: we’re always on hand to answer questions and discuss your requirements, by phone, by email and in person.
- Transparent fees: our fees are both reasonable and clear. You can choose between an hourly rate and a fixed fee.