I just met with JC – Jeremy Corbyn, not Jesus Christ. This was at the FSB Round Table event in Islington. He spoke well, although half of it was meaningless waffle designed to sound good…. I asked him whether his policies were business friendly. Naturally, he said, yes. Personally, I think he’s too interventional – … Continued
Helping you manage, helping you grow
As a full service accountancy firm, you can count on us at every phase of your life and at each stage of your business.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Expert advice: regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (the ACCA), so you can be sure you receive the best advice from qualified professionals.
- Forward thinking: we keep abreast of the latest developments and work to anticipate upcoming changes, so our advice is not only current, but forward looking.
- Paperless accounting: we use the latest technology and web-based advances such as online filing and e-reminders, to make things more efficient for you and friendlier to trees.
- Flexibility: we can take on as much or as little as you want.
- A personal approach: we get to know each of our clients and their businesses, so you’re not just another file in a cabinet, but are treated according to your specific needs.
- Assistance with deadlines: we’ll send you reminders of any upcoming deadlines well in advance together with a list of what you need to prepare so you can be sure you won’t miss a thing.
- Support and guidance: we’re always on hand to answer questions and discuss your requirements, by phone, by email and in person.
- Transparent fees: our fees are both reasonable and clear. You can choose between an hourly rate and a fixed fee.